Sour Cherry Season Is Here!

Monday, July 10, 2017

Sour cherry season is here! To be honest, till recently, I never gave them a chance. Why would I, when there is an option for a sweeter and more delicious counterpart, right? Having said that, last week, I was treated to a simple sour cherry strudel (with custard) and to my surprise, I loved its tartness twist, so much so, that I want to eat them on repeat now!

So go on, try them and who knows, maybe you will love them too - starting with that galette above...

Popsicles...

 Hungarian strudel...

Spoon cake...

Vanilla bean rice pudding with saucy tart cherries...

Hand pies...
  Cobbler...
  Sorbet...
  Overnight oats...

Tartelettes...

Which one tickles your fancy?

P.S: Or maybe your are more of a strawberry fan?
P.P.S: Plus, how-to cut a mango.

(Photos by/via How Sweet Eats, The TarttartPlayin' With My FoodHeartbeet Kitchen, Kitchen RepertoireThe KitchnLove and LemonsFood52 and Will Frolic For Food)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're in the middle of a heatwave & the only thing i can do is stand by an air conditioner and eat ice cream. but seeing the sorbet you posted, i feel motivated to try it since sour cherries are my fave

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk